Translate this page to your language

 

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Quotes



The first thing is to love your sport. Never do it to please someone else. It has to be yours.


The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.


The golden moments in the stream of life rush past us, and we see nothing but sand; the angels come to visit us, and we only know them when they are gone.


The good life, as I conceive it, is a happy life. I do not mean that if you are good you will be happy; I mean that if you are happy you will be good.


The good Lord gave you a body that can stand most anything. It's your mind you have to convince.

The grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.


The great awareness comes slowly, piece by piece. The path of spiritual growth is a path of lifelong learning. The experience of spiritual power is basically a joyful one.


The great end of education is to discipline rather than to furnish the mind; to train it to the use of its own powers, rather than fill it with the accumulation of others.


There are many wonderful things, and nothing is more wonderful than man.


Do something wonderful, people may imitate it.


Now I can see clearly after my wonderful laser eye treatment!


I've had a perfectly wonderful evening. But this wasn't it.


"Life would be so wonderful if we only knew what to do with it."


"Your policeman are such wonderful hunks."


'Some of the most wonderful people are the ones who don't fit into boxes.'


If I did stuff and everyone said it was wonderful and lovely, I'd think 'Ooh, what have I done wrong?'


My last two films have been with women, and it was a wonderful experience.


I'll be in the better aisle and I'll have all these women telling me how wonderful he is.


If high heels were so wonderful, men would still be wearing 'em


Over to my wonderful assistant, Debbie McGee


You can't be brave if you've only had wonderful things happen to you.


At its best, cricket is the most wonderful entertainment in the world.


That man's silence is wonderful to listen to.


'Life itself is the most wonderful faery tale.'


Marriage is a wonderful invention; but, then again, so is a bicycle repair kit.



< a href='http://www.directorystorm.com/' > Directory Storm< /a >

My Directory Live

Web Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment