Translate this page to your language

 

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Last page of my Note Book...!!

Last page of my Note Book...!!

.

Whenever any thought came into my mind,
I wrote it on the Last page of my notebook.

Whenever the lectures were boring,
I played games, used to draw pictures
on the Last page of my notebook.


When I was angry with anyone and wanted to flood my anger,
I used the Last page of my notebook.


When I discovered I was in love with him/her,
I sheared my thoughts with the Last page of my notebook.


When I was really wrong,and I wanted to confess it to someone,
I told about it to Last page of my notebook.


When i wanted not to forget some points taught by my teacher,
i discussed it with Last page of my notebook.



Still many things Are there to be written
on the Last page of my notebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment