Translate this page to your language

 

Thursday, February 18, 2010


Dear friend ,

i have gone away
away from the hurt and pain
it was all too much to tak...e
my heart was breaking and my happiness was slipping away
please don't be mad
or hate your self for my death
i did it not to be selfish
but to let you and me be free
things in life are always hard
and the hardest was trying to let you go
i just couldn't do it
i just didn't know how
so i decided to give up and leave
they say the best things in life are free
so why is it so hard to have you
i just wanted to be happy for once
i just wanted you to love me again
but in return you gave me friendship
i am sorry dear friend but i want more than that
i want the dream we dream t together
but as this can not be i will have to leave
so goodbye and good luck and remember I'll love you forever
love your dear friend .

⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓

No comments:

Post a Comment