Translate this page to your language

 

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I hope you like it ..

Good morning My FriEnd


If you want something you never had, do ''
something you have never done
Don’t go the way life takes you
take the life the way you g
o

Far away but always near,I hold your relationship very clear
Ever together but never apart
You ’ll always be in my heart


The thread asked the candle
?why you dissolve yourself when I burn
the candle said , when those who are in my heart suffer
I am bound to shed tears




Never say you are happy when you are sad
Never say you are fine when you are not Ok
Never say feel good when you feel bad
Never say you are alone, when I am still alive




Everything in this world can be seen as you wish to
Good or bad;simple or complicated ; Easy or difficult
;Its not how things are
its about how you look up to them
... and how you look up to them is all up to you.
!!!have a cheerful day




you are a true friend that i want you to know
our love for each other has helped us to grow
we’ve been through
some tough times , but we made it through
the only one i ever trusted was you



No comments:

Post a Comment