Translate this page to your language

 

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

when u move between two staff !

Bad mood!






" A horrible person have no choise but to be horrible"


that's what i thought about when i heard those words from my manager's mouth telling me that i have to move and start working at another clinic for the next 3 months starting on the 1st of october!!

that means new place ..new staff.....new boss..... i hate that

i was upset not just because of moving itself but because of the unfair reasons that made him take this decision.

my mind went blank... i only remembered a line i read in a novel named "The Shop Around The Corner" by Nikolaus Laszlo when Joe was advising Kathleen - who was having some problems at work - that she needs to stand up and fight for her rights.. cause it's not personal it's business......may god forgive me but i hated my boss at that moment.....

but since I'm not that person and since i have no experience as I'm still new at the work life.....

i - as a good girl- started my new work...

the place is ( ....teasds trasdt..........) sorry but i had no English expression as powerful as this new expression anyway it means ( too far) and it's very small as we can easily ran out of chairs if there was a little crowd
now it has been officially 2 weeks and still every time i go there start counting hours till i can go home
i don't know maybe i should focus on the bright side ...as the clinic is much better and ah the manager surprisingly is not suffering from the controls syndrome!
anyway this issue plus more other things are making me not in the mood lately..


No comments:

Post a Comment