Translate this page to your language

 

Monday, November 9, 2009


No one deserves your tears and the people that do don’t make you cry.

I’ve been a firm believer on that sentence for a while until it was turned against me. I ended up making Best Friend cry, and i feel totally ****** about it. i never really did it on purpose and i thought she understood what i was doing. and that i would never hurt her.
The thing is that I am friends with a kid named Zach, he just moved to our township from one of the cities near it. but i did become friends with him for no untra interior motive, just to be friends with this guy cause he was nice and cool. And even if i had untra interior motives i was dating a fantastic boyfriend at the time, who i could never dream of cheating on [although i am no longer dating him, i still don’t think of Zach in that way, i never will hes like my brother only a lot nicer]. But a few weeks after i had know and hung out with Zach my best friend told me she liked him and i got really happy for her and talked with him about her and they ended up getting together. They still are together.
But, every story has a problem, and this is mine. I hung out with Zach cause he was my other best friend so the kids in my school started spreading rumors like all kids at school do until it got to the point where Rachel [the name of my best friend] started believing that i was going behind her back and kissing her boyfriend. no matter how many times i had told her it wasn’t true she never quite believed me fully. and that hurts me because i trust her with every thing i every do or anything i think of doing.
Yesterday….yesterday, i when to Zach’s house around 3, no big I’ve gone to his house before. sometimes with her sometimes with out her. i told him before i went up there, when we were talkign on AIM, that since their plans were still in the air and i was bored I’d come over for a while and if she IMed/ called/ texted I’d leave so they could do what ever that wanted to do alone. she didn’t do any of that so around 5 o’clock i went home and Zach came with me. My sister yelled from the computer room that Rachel has called me so i pick up the phone and dial her number and wait of her to pick up. she sounded either sick or tired and I’ve known her long enough to understand there was something she just wasn’t telling me. but i told her that at Zach’s house we played Guitar Hero and she said i don’t really care what you did Emily, you don’t have to tell me everything. but then later i read that it upsets her when i tell her this. and i really didn’t understand why i would have to call her first to see if I’m allowed over to his house.

All humans make mistakes. so “No one deserves your tears and the people that do don’t make you cry.” doesn’t make sense to me any more. everyone in your life will end up making you mad or sad. and crying is one way to express that. so how can either one of us just say screw you, you 4 year friendship. forget all the secrets I’ve slipped, forget how you comforted me when my mother was a ***** or when my ex broke my heart. or when my dog died. forget how i was there at your away game when your uncle died. how i sat there quietly and tried to make it better for you, or when your dad was an *** or when your step mom pissed you off. all the times we snuck out at midnight just to lay in the road during the summer so we could look at the stars. how we beat the **** out of each other but then 5 minutes later we are talking and playing around like it never happened because we both knew we would get over it. We always get over it. Zach is some one who LOVES YOU. you two have made me a believer in a romantic sort of love since i never before believed in that. It almost gets annoying when he talks about you like i wasn’t already your friend. but then it makes me smile because i know he only does this cause you are all he thinks about. Rachel Lyn, we are best friends and we shall be for ever more. I know that sounds totally Riane like to practically force you to [ha ha inside joke] but its just that without you walking next to me no one gets why i do the crazy *** **** i do. so yea…. never meant to hurt you but we can get over this….




No comments:

Post a Comment